free fire youtube

free fire youtube

B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas 1. IF I were a doctor now. ​

1. IF I were a doctor now. ​

Jawaban:

Conditional Sentences:

1. IF I were a doctor now, I would treat my patients well so that they would never have to go to any foreign country just to find a medical treatment.

Penjelasan:

Jawaban dicetak tebal dan merupakan materi pembelajaran bentuk Conditional Sentences (kalimat pengandaian) tipe ke-2 dalam Bahasa Inggris.

Terjemahan:

1. Jika aku adalah seorang dokter sekarang, aku akan merawat pasien pasienku dengan baik sehingga mereka tidak perlu pergi ke luar negeri hanya untuk mencari pengobatan.

Kalimat pengandaian tipe 2

Fakta: Kondisi yang tidak mungkin terwujud di masa kini.

If + subject + V2/simple past tense + Subject + would + Vl/past future tense

Contoh:

If l were you, I would accept that job offer. Fakta: I am not you (Aku bukanlah dirimu).

Semoga membantu ya.

Jawaban:

IF I was a doctor now, I would treat people seriously. In addition, I will also urge people to always live clean and healthy to avoid disease. I will also treat sick people with the best medicine and affordable prices.

[answer.2.content]